Make sure you have a United States PlayStation account. Now, you can redeem your PSN gift card purchased from our site in two ways:
From Web [Method -1]
- Go to http://www.SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com. Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Click on ‘Add Funds to Wallet’ on the left side of the window.
- Again, you will find a new page that has another ‘Add Funds to Wallet’ button. Click on it.
- Click on ‘Use Prepaid Card’ on the payment method.
- Enter your gift card code on the next window and press ‘Continue.’
- You will be led to a new page where you need to verify the “Funding Amount” by pressing the button that says ‘Yes, I agree. Add funds to my wallet.’
From Your PlayStation [Method -2]
If you have a PS3, PS4, or PS5, you can redeem the gift card from there too. Follow these steps:
- Go to the home screen and click on the Store icon.
- You will find a ‘Redeem Codes’ option at the bottom.
- Enter the code from your PSN gift card and click ‘Continue.’
- Press ‘Agree’ on the terms a conditions screen and click ‘Continue’ again.
There! You have successfully added the funds to your PlayStation account.